Keep your pigment from drying out or spilling with capped pigment rings. Each ring is fully sealable with the attached cap lid. Ring pigment cups (also known as pigment wells) are popular amongst artists because they eliminate the artist's need to continuously reach for their pigment, otherwise set on their work tray. Ringed tattoo ink cups keep your pigment literally on hand.
- Sized to fit the right amount of pigment for eyebrow and eyeliner services
- Attached cap to prevent pigment from drying out over the length of the procedure
- A sealed cap prevents the spilling of thin pigments
- Flexible band sizing to fit all
- Keeps pigment close so there's no need to reach between strokes
- Each ring is disposable and made for single-use to prevent cross-contamination
- The capped ring is especially recommended for beginning artists, working at a slower pace, and may waste pigment die to it drying out over the procedure
- Most popular amongst microblading artists but can be used for any other permanent makeup services such as eyeliner and lip color.
- 50 ringed ink cups for tattooing per order
- Cup sized 1.5 x 8 cm
- One size fits all
- Made of lightweight, PE plastic