Keep your pigment close on hand and eliminate the need to wipe off excess pigment with our most popular ring well. Ring pigment cups (also known as pigment wells) are popular amongst artists because they eliminate the artist's need to continuously reach for their pigment, otherwise set on their work tray.
With the addition of the pigment sponge, you eliminate the need to brush off excess pigment with every dip of your needle. The sponge also prevents the spilling of your pigment with movement and helps slow down the drying and wasting of your pigment by providing a barrier from the air.
- Pigment sponge eliminates the need to blot off excess pigment, saving you both time and from wasting your product
- Sponge acts as a barrier to slow down the drying of your pigment
- Flexible band sizing to fit all
- Spong protects needles from becoming damaged
- Keeps pigment close so there's no need to reach between strokes
- Tattoo ink cups are disposable and single-use to prevent cross-contamination
- The pigment ring is especially popular amongst microblading artists
- 50 ink cups for tattooing per order
- Each ring is Individually wrapped
- One size fits all
- Made of lightweight, PE plastic